Reducing High Blood Pressure: Natural Remedies
Did you know that you can look towards diet and lifestyle to find high blood pressure natural remedies? Implementing these natural remedies for high blood pressure means your current condition does not have to be accepted as a permanent condition. High blood pressure is a symptom within a body that is struggling with accumulated poisons. Improving diet, exercising, cleansing, and reducing stress are all natural blood pressure reducers.
What Is High Blood Pressure?
Blood pressure is a measurement of the pressure exerted by blood as it travels through the arteries. Normal blood pressure is considered to be between 110/60 and 138/80. Elevated blood pressure is called hypertension. The elevated pressure in the arteries means the heart is required to work harder to circulate blood through the blood vessels. High blood pressure is the mechanism by which the body provides more oxygen to keep it alive. There are natural remedies for treating high blood pressure.
Take The Pressure Off: Natural Blood Pressure Reducers
- Get Moving and Lose Weight – Exercise improves the cardiovascular system, heart function, and blood circulation. There is a direct correlation between weight loss and natural blood pressure reduction.
- Foods That Cause High Blood Pressure (Avoid!) – Processed Food, Fried Food, Excessive Animals Products, Caffeinated Beverages, and Alcohol.
- Spice Up Your Life – These foods, herbs, and spices are known for their medicinal properties & natural blood pressure reducing abilities: Garlic, Onions, Ginger, Cinnamon, Oregano, Hawthorn, Cardamom & Cayenne Pepper.
- Alkalinize with Fresh Vegetable Juice – Consuming fresh-pressed vegetable juices will provide you with vital, alkalinizing nutrition.
- Reduce Stress – Stress puts a burden on all of your organs and systems. There are simple stress-reducing techniques that act as natural blood pressure reducers.
Another high blood pressure natural remedy? Colon hydrotherapy. Supporting your detoxification with colon hydrotherapy means that all of your organs and systems are connected. Removing waste from the colon will help improve the quality of your blood, and increase oxygen levels. That’s why it is one of the most important high blood pressure natural remedies.