Infrared Sauna Benefits & Contraindications
Benefits: Here are just a few...
- Relaxation/Stress Relief
- Cell Health
- Weight Loss
- Skin Purification
- Improved Circulation
- Lowers Blood Pressure
- Pain Relief
Please consult your physician if any of the following apply...
- Medications, such as: diuretics, barbiturates & beta-blockers
- Cardiovascular conditions
- Alcohol Abuse
- Reduced ability to sweat - chronic conditions
- Joint injury - first 48 hours
- Implants of all kinds -Metal pins, rods, artificial joints or other surgical implants generally reflect infrared waves. We still suggest consulting your physician.